Ilihan Beach Resort is an ultimate secluded beach destination that is deemed as an idyllic spot to experience the wonderful gift of nature. Ilihan is endowed with an immaculate coastline, lush aquatic wildlife and a stunning view of the seascape.
Ilihan is situated at the north western portion of Samal Island and is a little village incorporated in Babak region. Ilihan’s spot formerly functions as a wharf where the trade industry used to flourish. The name Ilihan has been speculated to originate from the local term “hulihan” which means the end portion.
Moreover the resort’s facilities are created in the region of the island and maintain its harmony with the environment in order to safeguard its natural beauty. So whether you want to unwind at the beach or simply witness the calming sound of the waves or perhaps enjoy pulsating sports activities, you can experience all these in Ilihan Beach Resort.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Ilihan Beach Resort can be reached thru taking the barge in Sasa Wharf to Babak Port. From Babak, turn left and follow the road which leads to Baranggay Camudmud. Ilihan Beach Resort is around 9 km away from Babak Port.
- Php 50
- Suite Room for 2 persons – Php 2,500
- Standard Room for 2 persons- Php 2,000
- Anahaw Suite(10 pax)- Php 7,500
- Dorm Type- Php 7,500
- Gazebo (10 pax)- Php 750
- Gazebo (20 pax) -Php 1,200
- Pavilion (100 pax funtion hall) – Php 7,500
- Open Kubo(6 pax) – Php 300
- Airconditioned Rooms
- Open cottages
- Nice Parking Area
- Dorm Type Rooms
- Open Kubo