From the broad selection of beach resorts in Samal Island, Mahan Garden Resort should be included in your list. It is to be found in Brgy. Caliclic, Babak District and takes pride for its crystal-clear beach waters and white sand. The resort has several cottages for you to pick from, including that of a cottage with a gazebo, Gazebo, clustered rooms and a dormitory for huge groups. The resort has also very affordable entrance fees, with a huge parking area and a pavilion. Not to mention Mahan doesn’t ask for corkage fees, they have good pressurized water and guests can makes use of its cooking vicinity with free firewood.
How to get there:
- Ride the barge from km. 11 Sasa, Davao City. Upon arriving at the Babak port, take the road the right, walk around 180 meters and you are there. You can also ask for for a guide map from the resort by contacting their contact numbers and let them send it to you thru your email ad. Another option for you is to ride a single motorcycle to take you to the resort.
- Adult(Daytour) – Php 30.00
- Adult(Overnight) – Php 60.00
- Kids(Daytour) – Php 15.00
- Kids(Overnight) – Php 30.00
- Tree House with Gazebo – Php 540.00/Overnight
- Gazebo – Php 600.00/Day
- Cluster Rooms – Php 1,200.00(Weekdays)Max 9 pax
- Cluster Rooms – Php 1,400.00(Weekends)Max 9 pax
- Air Condition Dormitory – Php 1,750.00(10 Pax)
- Non-Air Condition Dormitory – Php 800.00(8 Pax)
- Non-Air Condition Dormitory – Php 400.00(4 Pax)
- Function Hall – Php 3,000.00 inclusive of Lights, Sound system, Tables and chairs