Sonrisa De V (also known as Palm Hill Beach Resort in the past) is a favorite destination for family outings not just because of its affordability but because of its accessibility and not being too crowded, a factor which truly sets it apart from the other nearby resorts such as Blue Jazz and Paradise Island. On the other hand, don’t raise your expectations too high since the amenities in the resort are not superb compared to the other renowned first-class resorts in Samal. Furthermore, the resort doesn’t have its own restaurant; it only has a mini store which sells cigarettes, liquor, simple food and other personal necessities of the guests. This is the best beach near Davao to go swimming even it’s low tide.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- From the airport or from Davao City Overland Transport Terminal in Ecoland, take a taxi or any jeep that is bound for Lizada St., Lanang, Davao City. From Lizada St., head to Jetty Port. Jetty Port is owned by Pearl Farm Beach Resort but is not limited to the resort itself. Travel time usually takes around 10-15 minutes.
- Considered another option to get to Sonrisa is thru taking the barge from Km. 11 Sasa Warf to Babak Port. From Babak to Sonrisa you may ride a single motorcycle or bring your private car with you. Just make sure to ask the locals for the directions so you won’t get lost.
- Adult(Daytour) – Php 70.00
- Kids(Daytour) – Php 60.00
- Adult(Overnight) – Php 100.00
- Kids(Overnight) – Php 90.00
- Open Cottages – Php 400.00/daytour
- Open Cottages – Php 500.00/overnight
- Closed Cottages – Php 1,500.00/good for 4 person
- Closed Cottages – Php 2,500.00/good for 10 person
- Pumpboat – Php 20.00/head
- White sa beach
- Air Conditioned Cottages
- Open cottages