Villa Amparo Garden Beach Resort should be included in your list of must-visit resorts in Samal Island. Positioned in Sitio Dasag, Baranggay Camudmud, Villa Amaparo has a beautiful coastline of white sand with clear blue waters that is idyllic for sun-bathing and swimming. Also, being strategically far from the commercial area of the city, the whole region of the resort is recognized as a fish haven, rich in colorful aquatic wildlife. Truly, Villa Amparo is a nice tourist site where you can enjoy a wide variety of water sports such as snorkeling, jet-ski and diving. Undeniably a great location for activities such as birthdays, outings, team-building, weddings and a whole lot more.
How to get there:
- With Sasa Warf’s 24 hours barge service, you can easily access Villa Amparo whenever you want to. Just head to the wharf and take the 15 minutes trip to Babak. From Babak, travel time may take 15-20 minutes thru a private vehicle (270/way), single motorcycle at around 75-100/head and 375-500/per tricycle depending on how you haggle with the driver.
- 4 Years Old Below – FREE
- Kids (5-12 years old)- Php 70
- Adult – Php100
- Non-Aircon room ( 4 persons) – Php 1800.00
- Air-con room ( 4 persons) – Php 2500.00
- Family Room(air-con) – Php 4500.00
- Pent House – Php 100.00/pax
- Floating Cottage
- Water world Playground
- Air conditioned rooms
- Open Cottages